Rules for coached sessions:
- Girls – Skating dresses with tights, training skirts with appropriate tops, leggings with appropriate tops. Sports bras to be covered by a long vest top or T shirt.
- Boys – Trousers/ pants / sports leggings with vest top or T Shirt.
- Only Coaches open fire doors.
- Do not go upstairs at Smithills with skates on.
- Give way to skaters doing programs, become familiar with each skater’s music so that you know who to give way to, whilst still training yourself.
- No congregating whilst programs are on in a way that would hamper a skater.
- Respect other skaters, do not show anger if a skater is accidently in your way. If the problem persists, report it to a coach.
- Do not argue, disrespect or undermine a coach. The Coaches word is final.
- No phones except for emergency or training purposes.
- Whilst Coaches endeavour to satisfy skaters requests regarding music, the Coaches decision is final.
- The Coaches decide who is in duos and teams, the Coaches decision is final.
- Skating at another club without first consulting and getting permission from a Red Rose Coach will result in cancellation of Red Rose membership.
- Knowingly breaking a rule will result in appropriate action at the discretion of the committee.
- Safeguarding issues will be reported to and investigated by the Safeguarding Officer.
For further clarification on Artistic Regulations, please read the World Skate Rule Book.
Thank you team.